Monday, May 12, 2008

New camera and old pictures

Brian got a new camera for his birthday that has the best white levels I've ever had on a camera. I took some pictures of jewelry I made a while back and had yet to photograph. Despite having the best white levels I've worked with, I still have some work to do to get better pictures. Here's what I came up with so far though:


The earrings are made of 20g copper wrapped on a jig with bronze colored hobby wire wrapped around lime green pearls.

The necklace is 26g copper wire crocheted with amethyst stones. The clasp is handmade with 20g copper wire.

I am in the middle of making a new pair of wire wrapped earrings based on a pattern from Step by Step Wire Jewelry Magazine. I only hope mine look as cool as theirs do! They are about halfway down the page, listed as "intricate woven earrings". http://www.stepbystepwire.com/wire/backissues/wire-spring08.cfm

No comments: