Thursday, May 1, 2008

everyone and their dog

It seems that the whole country is moving to Austin. Every day on my way to and from work I was noticing tons of out of state plates, so a little over a month ago I started keeping track of the plates I see. Of course I don't write them down until I get home, so I've forgotten a few. Here is a list of the ones I've seen so far:
Arkansas
Manitoba
Ontario
Florida
Nevada
Kentucky
Louisiana
Arizona
New Mexico
North Dakota
Hawaii
New Jersey
Virgina
North Carolina
South Carolina
Maine
Montana
Minnesota
Oregon
Oklahoma
New Hampshire
Illinois
New York
and of course, a slew of California plates


I'd like to say I'm really irritated with Yahoo for posting our county as the top county in the country to move to - but that would be hypocritcal of me since I moved here from California myself 7 years ago. ;)

No comments: